With Rokel Sim Korpor, you can do banking transactions without coming to the bank’s premises. It can be described as a branchless or mobile banking service.
- Cash withdrawal.
- Cash deposits.
- Pay for goods.
- Balance enquiry.
- Transfer from one RCBank account to another.
- Transfer from RCBank account to another bank’s account.
- Utility bills payments.
- Buy airtime for GSM phone.
- Request foreign exchange transactions.
Ways of Accessing The Services
- Customer need to have a phone with a GSM sim card in which a microprocessor chip can be overlaid on the sim card and reinserted
- Also a virtual chip can be downloaded from Google play store (only for users of smart phone).
The service also caters for people that wants to be in the banking system but does not have the complete requirement. An account called the FIA can be opened upon presentation of an ID. This account would have a ceiling within, which it can be operated. If the customer seeks to operate it more than the limit he will need to bring the remaining requirement for a regular account to be open.